SECOND-PLACED Brooklyn U12s followed up their 5-1 win at Hamilton Panthers with a 6-0 home victory over the same opposition in division two of the York & Ryedale Mitchell Sports League.

Brooklyn took a long time to get going after having to make a few changes due to injuries, and they came under a lots of pressure from Hamilton.

Good defending from Oliver Tetlow and Ben Evans in the heart of defence kept them at bay, while Billy Chapman commanded his box well and pulled off a couple of good saves.

Towards the end of the first half, a move down the left saw the ball played across the penalty box by Thomas Davies for James Barker to slot home.

The second half saw Brooklyn take command of the game and they quickly increased their lead with a goal from Rowan Ford.

Davies then won the ball in the middle of the pitch and went past three players to slide the ball to Ford for his second.

Brooklyn then had three or four shots in a goalmouth scramble and it fell to Barker, who placed the ball past the keeper.

Barker then turned provider as his cross was turned in by Logan Clive for his first goal of the season.

In the last few minutes, Ford got onto another ball played through to get his third, his hat-trick winning him the man of the match award.

Brooklyn U15s were 7-3 winners at home to bottom side Brayton in division one of the York Motorsport Village Minor League.

Brooklyn created the better early chances and, after 10 minutes, the ball fell to Tom Richardson on the edge of the area and his low shot beat the diving keeper and went in off a post.

Five minutes later, Josh Wade controlled the ball with one touch on the edge of the box, turned and volleyed a shot that dipped under the crossbar.

A James Mudd free-kick was volleyed home by an unmarked Luke Scott before a long range Brayton shot beat Brooklyn keeper Ben Pickering.

Just before half-time, Scott played in striker Tom Walsh and he picked his spot to make it 4-1.

Scott then produced a powerful shot that smacked against a post and into the back of the net before Scott battled for the ball and Andrew Tiffney netted from close range.

Midfielder Tom Mooring played the ball between an opponent's legs for Jake Robinson to run on and beat the keeper, before Brayton added two goals.

Division two leaders Brooklyn U11s were 7-2 winners at home to Old Malton St Mary's in the York & Ryedale Mitchell Sports League.

Ethan Oakes opened the scoring on 15 minutes and a second goal from a superb cross by Matthew Lock made it 2-0 at half-time.

Lucas Croft increased the lead after a fantastic move and Brooklyn added goals from Oakes and Will Hartley before Old Malton replied.

Man of the match Oakes completed his hat-trick with 10 minutes to go and, although Old Malton scored a second, Croft rounded off the scoring in the final minutes.

Heslerton U7s had a difficult time at Scholes Park Raiders.

A slick passing move involving man of the match Oliver Dade, Oscar Webb and Kai Wilson was the highlight for the blues as Scholes took a four-goal lead into the break.

The second half was goalless.

In the second game, Webb bagged two goals but Park ran out winners in a one-sided affair. Josh Cass put in a fantastic performance to take the man of the match award.

Heslerton U8s hosted Thornton-le-Dale on were caught on the hop, with Rio Howden scoring a consolation goal.

In the second game, goals from Howden, Myles Johnson (2) and Charlie Swiers meant Heslerton took the spoils and recorded a clean sheet.

Heslerton U10s were beaten by visiting Kirkbymoorside, who forced keeper Ben Peckitt to make some great saves.

Man of the match Jimmy Martin and Jak Dixon defended well throughout, with Cihan Eroglu blocking Kirkby's attacks and clearing well.

Jake Shepherdson made some great runs, while Hayden Williamson, Jo Pearce and Charlie Richardson worked together to create a goal for Richardson.

Heslerton U11s were 4-0 winners over Phoenix.

They took the lead when Thomas Allan latched on to a clever diagonal through ball from Tom Horsley.

After a tense midfield battle with chances for both sides, winger Logan Craggs doubled the lead, lobbing the keeper from outside the box.

Ethan Smith put in a dominant midfield performance and was rewarded with the third, while Allan completed the scoring.

Oliver Laniff made an impressive debut with his high work-rate in the midfield, though man of the match honours were shared by Smith and Horsley.

Heslerton U12s suffered a hefty 13-1 defeat against Burlington.

After nearly a month without a game, a rusty Brooklyn Under-16s were away at bottom club Heworth.

The away side managed to get the breakthrough after Nick Lock’s long ball found the in-form Iain Kerr to chip the ball over the advancing keeper. Harvey Townley soon made it two with a well placed free-kick finding the top corner.

With half-time approaching Townley made it three with an effort from 25 yards that flew into the net.

Heworth pulled one back in the second-half before Townley claimed his hat-trick followed by another effort to snatch his fourth of the game.

Heworth grabbed a consolation goal in the dying seconds, but Brooklyn ran out 5-2 victors. Townley was man-of-the-match, closely followed by Joel Berry and Josh Ellis.

Identical twins Aidan and Nathan Williams shared all five goals in unbeaten Pickering Town U11s’ 5-2 victory against Strensall Tigers Silver in York Mitchell League division four.

Pickering took an early 2-0 lead thanks to defender turned striker Aidan Williams’ two neat finishes.

However, Strensall hit back to make it 2-1 at half-time.

With Aidan off the pitch at the start of the second half, brother Nathan took his opportunity and scored two goals of his own before Aidan returned to complete his first hat-trick this season for the Pikes.

A late goal from Strensall made the final score 5-2. There were good performances from Aaron Brown and Harry Fisher and Josh Hodgson was named man-of-the-match.

OLD Malton U13s were hosts to table-topping Tadcaster Magnets for what promised to be a tough match.

OM kept tight to the opposition with outstanding play throughout from defender Lorcan Tobin, stopping Tadcaster’s main man in his tracks.

But the visitors broke free and capitalised with a goal to take them into a half-time lead.

In the second half, OM pushed forward through Patryk Jadczuk, but Tadcaster then scored from a corner and added a further goal in the last minute to give them a 3-0 win.