HOSTS Rosedale beat Gillamoor 4-1 to move to the top of Beckett League division one.

Rosedale scored twice in each half to claim the victory.

A long Ben Thompson throw-in was converted by Neil Adams with a diving header after 15 minutes and on the half hour mark Thompson combined well with James Kellett whose first time 20 yard shot produced his side’s second goal.

In the second half Rosedale continued to dominate, Ben Thompson scoring the third goal on the hour mark.

Ten minutes later Robin Wilkinson linked up well with James Dunn for young Robin Wilkinson to score his first goal of the season.

Three minutes from time Jez Underwood scored for the visitors.

Heslerton went down 7-0 at home to Kirkdale United.

Rob Galtrey helped a long throw on to Jordan Thackary, who headed home to give the visitors the lead.

Kirkdale went 2-0 up after yet another Metcalfe long throw, again it was flicked on by Galtrey and waiting at the back post was Thackary to volley home for his and Kirkdale’s second.

Kirkdale winger Ryan Moss pounced on a mistake, took on a central defender and out-foxed the keeper from a tight angle to make it 3-0.

Young winger Thomas Hepton got on the end of a throughball from Moss and calmly slotted it past the keeper to make it 4-0.

On the stroke of half-time a throughball from Galtrey to a sharp Hepton sealed a five-goal cushion.

Full-back Parker burst into the box and was fouled - and Thackary stepped up and converted the penalty to get himself a hat-trick.

Parker and Forrester then combined to create the final goal for Dodds.

Sinnington's game against Sleights was postponed as Sinnington were unable to raise a team for the first time in 30 years.

In division two, Ryedale SC were held to a thrilling 1-1 draw by Goldsborough.

Ryedale took the lead when Harvey D’Alquen skipped past his man and his shot found the top corner.

After a succession of corners, Danny Wilson beat the Ryedale offside trap to score a fine equaliser.

Ryedale almost snatched victory in the last minute with several players going close, but Goldsborough had the better chances only for Ryedale’s debutant keeper Victor Kovacs to thwart their efforts.

Bagby and Balk hit top form to beat a weakened Ayton Athletic Reserves 9-0, having led 4-0 at half-time.

Man of the match Tom Chapman hit a hat-trick and Dom Rayner got two, to add to goals by Oliver Brookes, Henry Fisher, David Cocks and Finley Lawrence.

In the Gordon Harrison Memorial Trophy, division one Snainton Reserves were 2-1 home winners over Filey Town Reserves, of division two.

It was a close, competitive cup game which in the end Snainton were very lucky to win 2-1.

Josh Hird put Snainton ahead and Jack South equalised before a Graham Farrow goal restored Snainton’s lead prioer to the interval.

In the second half, it was all-out attack for Filey but all the chances they created were thwarted by Snainton's teenage goalkeeper Tom Poor.

Gillamoor Reserves went down 5-1 at home to Whitby Fishermen Reserves.

The Fishermen scorers were Shane Bannister, Josh Linsley and the impressive Rhys Kipling, who scored a hat-trick.

The Gillamoor goal was an own goal following a Joe Bell free kick.

Gillamoor only had a bare 11for this important cup game and the side are on the lookout or a few new players.

Anyone interested should phone manager Jimmy Blacklock on 01751 433394 for further information.

The tie between Slingsby and Norton United was postponed as Norton were unable to raise a team.

Norton United would like to add a few more players to their squad in various positions.

Anyone interested is asked to phone Mark Stead on 01653 228248 or Trevor Heselwood 01653 694201.