Maple Drive, North Duffield, Selby

£107,000

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 3
60% shared ownership property on a discounted for sale scheme. An outstanding opportunity for first time buyers to acquire this three bedroom mid terrace property having spacious internal accommodation and a private rear garden.

The property is situated within a popular residential development within the heart of North Duffield which enjoys good commuter links to surrounding towns and cities.

On entering the property, an entrance hallway leads through into the ground floor arrangement and downstairs cloakroom. The spacious lounge benefits from a double glazed window and staircase leading to the first floor accommodation. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and comprises wall and base units to three sides incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and drainer. There is space for a free standing electric oven and fridge freezer. French doors lead out to the rear garden and there is a useful understairs cupboard, ideal for storage.

The first floor landing serves three bedrooms in total and a house bathroom. Two of the bedrooms are good sized doubles and the third is a good sized single, all benefitting from an electric heater and double glazed casement window. The internal accommodation is completed by a modern house bathroom having an inset bath with shower over. Furthermore, there is a pedestal hand wash basin and low flush w.c.

To the outside, the rear garden is private with a raised decked patio which steps out onto a rectangular garden beyond, being centrally laid to lawn with surrounding fenced boundaries. A timber framed shed is included within the sale. To the front of the property, there is one allocated off street parking space.

Tenure We assume to be freehold although we have not inspected the property s title deeds.

NB In order to legally purchase this property, the purchaser must be qualified by South Yorkshire Housing association and meet certain criteria s. The purchase price of £107,000 will be for 60% ownership. The remaining 40% share is held by South Yorkshire Housing Association. It is our understanding there is no rent payable for the 40%. Please contact our Selby office for more information.

Services Mains water, electricity & drainage

Council Tax Selby Council Band - B

EER 67 (D)

Viewings Via Selby Office 01757 706707

Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.

Arrange viewing 01757 429388

Stephensons - Selby

43 Gowthorpe, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 4HE

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email