Get in touch: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting YOGAZ to 80360 or send an email»
Sutton-on-the-Forest electrical fire
10:45am Wednesday 14th March 2012 in Hambleton news
PEOPLE in a village near York have been treated to an impromptu fireworks display.
Press reader Alison Kitchen took this picture of pyrotechnics which she spotted on an electricity pole in Sutton-on-the-Forest on Sunday evening.
Fire crews turned up to control the blaze, at the junction of York Road and Huby Road, before electricity company engineers made the pole safe.
Comments are closed on this article.