Get in touch: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting YOGAZ to 80360 or send an email»
Cooking fire in Norton home
FIREFIGHTERS rushed to a Norton home when cooking left unattended set fire to the kitchen.
Crews were called to the home on Wandales Close at around 8.45pm on Thursday, August 29.
The found the kitchen heavily smoke logged, but the occupants has got out of the house after smoke alarms went off.
Fire crews believe the fire was started by cooking left unattended, and they ventilated the house.