Get in touch: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting YOGAZ to 80360 or send an email»
Thornton house hit by fire
9:52am Thursday 28th February 2013 in News
A HOUSE in Ryedale was badly damaged after a chimney fire spread to the roof and a bedroom.
Emergency crews from Pickering, Snainton and Scarborough were called to Westgate, in Thornton le Dale, yesterday afternoon.
They suspected the fire to have been caused by “radiated heat from a log burner”. The house suffered fire, smoke and water damage.