Get in touch: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting YOGAZ to 80360 or send an email»
Whitby beauty salon fire
9:58am Wednesday 6th February 2013 in News
FIREFIGHTERS had to break into a North Yorkshire beauty salon where a jacuzzi unit was involved in a blaze.
A passer-by alerted the emergency services when they spotted smoke coming from the building in Whitby on Monday.
The salon was closed at the time, so firefighters forced their way in and found the blaze in a therapy room. The cause is believed to be either a candle in the room or an electrical fault.