Get in touch: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting YOGAZ to 80360 or send an email»
House bin fire at Malton home
9:03am Wednesday 23rd January 2013 in News
A WOMAN was treated for the effects of smoke inhalation after a fire started in a bin inside her Malton home.
A neighbour called fire crews to the scene in Hawthorn Avenue after hearing a smoke alarm sounding from the house at about 8.45pm on Monday.
The fire did not cause serious damage to the building and the woman, who was the only person in the house at the time, did not need hospital treatment.