Get in touch: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting YOGAZ to 80360 or send an email»
Bedroom blaze at Grosmont
9:36am Wednesday 2nd January 2013 in News
A HOUSE in North Yorkshire was badly damaged when a fire broke out in a first-floor bedroom.
Fire crews were called to the detached house in Front Street, Grosmont at about 9.15pm on New Year’s Eve.
Two adult occupants of the house got out unharmed, but a spokesman for North Yorkshire Fire Service said the fire caused “extensive damage” to the bedroom.
The fire is believed to have been caused by heat from the chimney breast.