Dishwasher blaze at Norton

First published in News

AN electric fault in a dishwasher has been blamed for a fire in a house in Ryedale Close, Norton, on Thursday.

Two crews from Malton were called to the scene, but the fire was out before they arrived.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree