Get in touch: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting YOGAZ to 80360 or send an email»
Dog rescued from pan fire in kitchen
8:35am Friday 2nd November 2012 in News
FIREFIGHTERS rescued a dog from a home after an unattended pan caught fire in Scarborough.
Fire crews found the pan on fire in the kitchen of the property, in Bracken Hill, at about 3.15pm yesterday.
About five square metres of fire damage was caused to the room, and about 20 metres of smoke damage to the rest of the building. No one was injured.