The BBC reports that: "The make-up of the bacteria found in human faeces may influence levels of dangerous fat in our bodies." The article is based on a UK study looking at faeces samples taken from twins, and various measures of obesity...
- Fitness trackers 'don't help you lose weight'
- GM chemicals in cleaning products are 'potent allergens'
- People with 'obesity gene' can still lose weight
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
Side table (gate leg) Ideal for a small location. This attractive and functional occasional table is in excellent condition with a polished finish. It is medium to light oak in colour, The top is 48cm x 45cm ...
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (1)
- Clothing (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (7)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.