"It's not a place for advice but a little space to share just how tired we are and 'have a wee moan with no judgement', the mum who started the thread says. "We know it will end and that it's just another phase but when you're in it it feels endless. I'm just so tired. We're not alone. We love our children. We're just so tired."
- Child modelling
- Clocks changing - sleep
- Fit middle-aged men have lower cancer risk
- Crossing your fingers may help reduce pain
- The cost of a divorce or separation
- Do antibiotics in pregnancy cause cerebral palsy and epilepsy?
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Art and crafts (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (2)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (11)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Household and DIY (6)
- Miscellaneous (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Yvonne Marshall
MARSHALL Janet Yvonne (nee Groom) On March 22nd after a long illness aged 70 years of Spaunton.
Births - Anna Louise Davison
DAVISON Congratulations Kate (Revis) and Ian on the safe arrival of Anna Louise on January 21st
Birthdays - Joy Baker
JOY BAKER Happy birthday and many happy returns. Still as lovely and lively as when a ward
Marriages - Hannah and Stefan GIBBONS AND ARIF
Hannah Gibbons & STEFAN ARIF Mr. & Mrs. Tony Gibbons are delighted to announce the