Get in touch: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting YOGAZ to 80360 or send an email»
Growing up can be a confusing time, full of ups and downs for children and parents alike! Read our advice on dealing with the most common issues you may come across. From tips on forming new friendships to wetting the bed, we've got help for you.
- Win 1 of 8 Furniture Village £2,500 vouchers and 8 iPad minis
- Autistic brain 'overloaded with connections'
- Dual vaccine approach could help eradicate polio
- Summer fun
- Botox may be useful in treating stomach cancers
- 'Fat and 30' link to dementia is inconclusive
1. Tummy fillers Growing kids need plenty of starchy foods to fill them up and give them energy. Nutritious meals packed with fibre, protein, carbohydrate and vitamins will also help your child's growing bones and give them a healthy dose of brain power for the afternoon ahead.
Buy & Sell
trailer with light board
- Antiques and collectables (12)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (1)
- Clothing (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (11)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Household and DIY (9)
- Miscellaneous (18)
- Musical instruments (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (2)
- Pets (1)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (10)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - kathryn monkman
MONKMAN Kathryn Mary (nee Foster) Suddenly on August 12th, 2014. Beloved wife of Paul, much
Births - Isobel Sophie Davidson
DAVIDSON To Rebecca (nee Prest) and George, a daughter Isobel Sophie born 11th July 2014. A
Marriages - Sarah and Ben Medd and Philips
MEDD and PHILIPS Martin and Linda Medd, of Cote Head, Sawdon, Scarborough, are delighted to
Birthdays - Julie Backhouse
Julie Backhouse June 22nd Happy 75th Birthday Mum Love John, Emma, Rachel, Sarah and families