Get in touch: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting YOGAZ to 80360 or send an email»
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
MIDWINTER ROSELLE CHINA - 1960s design in royal blue/green - large quantity of b'fast & tea cups, saucers, side plates, jug, sugar bowl, coffee & tea pot etc.
- Antiques and collectables (11)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (1)
- Clothing (8)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (12)
- Gardening and Outdoors (8)
- Health, fashion and beauty (2)
- Household and DIY (17)
- Miscellaneous (3)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Pets (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Marriages - Dan - Claire Padgham - Hodsman
padgham - hodsman Dan - Claire Congratulations on your engagement. Lots of love from both
Deaths - Donald PICKETT
PICKETT Donald Died peacefully on April 11th 2014. Beloved husband of Jessie. Funeral Service at
Births - Wendy and Eddie PREST
WENDY AND EDDIE PREST Are delighted to announce the birth of their granddaughter, Eva May, born
Birthdays - Megan & Katie Spaven
SPAVEN MEGAN KATIE 18 21 December 21st December 19th With Love Val, Chris, Malc, Rosy and