Fire in Malton shop

Fire in Malton shop

Fire in Malton shop

First published in News

LEATHER and rubber built up in a cobbling machine caused a fire in a Malton shop.

Firefighters were called to a cobblers on The Shambles, in Malton, at about 1.20pm yesterday, when a machine started smoking.

Two crews went to the scene and put the fire out with hose reel jets.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree